Bondi Band Review and Giveaway!
Saturday, we had amazing warm weather for our run! So warm in fact, I had to duck into a bush to pull off my long sleeve Under Armor I had under my tee shirt! Totally overdressed.
One thing I always wear on my runs are Bondi Bands! My mom bought me my first one in Disney at the Half this year. These things are *amazing*! I have about six of them, which I adore so much!!
I have all sorts of crazy fly aways around my face (AKA my bird feathers) that stick to my face and get in my eyes when I run. Bondi Bands keep them out of my face and the sweat from dripping into my eyes. These things are no slip no drip according to the website and it’s the truth!
During the chilly runs I generally pull mine over my ears for the perfect amount of warmth while maintaining my hearing abilities. Believe it or not during the downpour run last week even though it was soaked it kept the drips from dripping into my face. They are also great to wear while I’m cleaning the house, and honestly they make me feel more badass while cleaning. Enough stories….
Rebecca who has been so awesome with helping me out with some fundraising sent two bands to give to Running for Good readers!
Who wants to win some?
You can win these two snazzy Bondi Bands for your very own!
Lots of ways to win, leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Go to BondiBand.com check out the super cool bands and leave a comment with your favorite products from there.
Extra Entries: Leave a comment for each one you do.
- Add Running For Good to your blog reader, or susbscribe to blog updates by email subscription.
- Let me know if registering for a the 13.1 Marathon NY that is less than 2 weeks away is crazy or not, because I’m seriously thinking about doing it.
- Post and link to the giveaway on your blog (Post the link to your blog here so I can visit you!)
- Be friends with Bondi Band on Facebook
- Donate! I’m running with Team in Training to raise $10,000 in 2010 go to my fundraising page and make a donation you get one entry for every dollar you donate!
Bondi Band also has some coupons for you guys too!
Buy 3 get 1 free: ONE
Buy 5 for $25: FIVE
Contest is open to US and Canada only and ends April 4, 2010. The winner will be picked with the random number generator. Bondi Band sent me bands to give away, the stories are totally mine.